At Gemini we value our staff members and recognise the important role each employee plays in making our business a success. We provide training schemes and personal development programmes to enable employees to reach a high level of expertise in a variety of different areas including customer service, marketing, visual merchandising and buying. We also have an immensely fun and social environment to work in!
Gemini-woman.co.uk is looking for an Ecommerce Assistant to join our team. Whilst our beautiful clothing and excellent customer service makes it such a hit with our customers, behind the scenes it's the drive and passion of our people that makes our company such an exciting place to be.
The successful E-commerce Assistant will play a pivotal part in developing the order management and customer service for gemini-woman.co.uk.
Key day to day activities include:
- Order management
- Picking and packing orders using a CMS system and a picking list
- Carrying out quality checks on all outgoing merchandise
- Dealing with customer returns
- Packing orders in suitable presentation bags and boxes to a high standard
- Preparing postage documentation for shipment
- Outgoing and Incoming Customer Service
- Ensure you deliver an outstanding shopping experience to every customer contact, both by telephone and in writing
- Deal with every customer contact as a potential sales opportunity
- Help customers to register online and process their orders
- Take responsibility for resolving customer complaints as quickly as possible
- Stock management
- Carries out regular stock takes to ensure the accuracy of web stock
- Identifies stock errors and amends system accordingly
- Processes goods received through the Stock and Order Management System
- Online merchandising
- Merchandises product online to ensure it is layout out in an attractive manner
- Basic uploading of product to the site
- Constantly reviews the site to see if there are any alterations or updates that need to be made
The Successful Applicant
Gemini is a successful online business that requires an Ecommerce Assistant to join their dynamic team. Some of the qualities we are looking for in the successful candidate will be:
- Ideally a years experience in a retail environment
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Strong communication skills
- Confident and outgoing personality
- Incredibly motivated and keen to get on in the rapidly expanding ecommerce world.
Please note this role involves physical work, including lifting and stretching.This a full time role which requires working on weekends.
If you would like to be considered for the above role, please forward your CV with a covering email to email@example.com.