At Gemini we value our staff members and recognise the important role each employee plays in making our business a success. We provide training schemes and personal development programmes to enable employees to reach a high level of expertise in a variety of different areas including customer service, marketing, visual merchandising and buying. We also have an immensely fun and social environment to work in.
Design & Marketing Co-ordinator - Maternity Cover
Gemini-woman.co.uk is looking for a Design and Marketing Co-ordinator to join our team, who will play a key part in defining, building and managing our design and branding strategy. We are looking for someone to invigorate our design and branding strategy and ensure that at every opportunity our marketing material excites and delights our customer. As a Design and Marketing Co-ordinator you will work with the Content Manager, Ecommerce Manager and photography team to ensure all store and digital marketing channels are innovative, on brand and meeting performance targets.
Responsible for the design of all brand and marketing communications for Gemini.
- Create new seasonal design campaigns to ensure all consumer touch points and marketing are refreshed.
- Produce and schedule all digital content, including homepages, category banners, email and paid search banners.
- Create all print assets for a range of needs including events, press and POS.
- Liaise with photographers to commission any imagery needed for design assets.
- Monitor the performance of all content produced, reporting results in weekly meeting and use analysis to make informed decision to improve futher designs and marketing strategy.
- Work closely with the Ecommerce Manager to contribute ideas to help build a strong marketing plan based on an understanding of the Gemini consumer and performance of previous marketing and content produced.
- Help to manage strategic projects that develop our design proposition.
- Keep abreast of new design techniques and methods that we can integrate into current design work.
Qualities & Skills
- Strong Adobe Photoshop skills
- Excellent organisation, planning and attention to detail
- Limitless creativity
- Exceptional customer focus
- Understanding of UI and UX
- Strong team work and motivational skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work individually on a project or in a team environment
- Ability to adapt to changing priorities based on company needs
- Sense of urgency and proactiveness
if you would like to be considered for the above role, please forward your CV with a covering email to firstname.lastname@example.org